I get bored easily. I also get distracted easily.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Butter and Parmesan cheese to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Put noodles back in pot and toss with butter and Parmesan cheese.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef. Drain and crumble. Put crumbled beef in skillet. Stir in salt, pepper, garlic powder, bell pepper and pasta sauce. Keep heated on stove top
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, ricotta cheese and cream cheese and set aside.
- Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and add the cooked spaghetti. Spread the cream cheese mixture over it, add the meat mixture and sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
I don’t have a picture of my finished product, but future posts probably will. I will say this much…it was delicious. And fattening. And incredibly easy to freeze for future lunches.